Khuliya Top Camp (3500 Mts.)
Khuliya top is a pleasant weekend trek in Munsyari. The special views from Khuliya top of the Panchachuli range is the envy of trekkers. Its very rare to get such grand views of the Himlayas on such a short quick trek, Khuliya top is only 07 KM trek from Balati Farm, Balati Farm is 08 Km from Munsyari. From here The trail goes inside the forest, though not so dense, After 03 hrs. trek you will reach to Khuliya top, from here you will have a sight of Trisuli, Nanda kot, Nanda devi, Maiktoli peaks at the extreme left and in front of Panchachuli peaks, Rajrambha, and Nakul Sehdev.
PACKAGE ( Indian rupee) – Per person Rs. 7000.00 ( Minimum no.of person -2)
Day 01 : Overnight Stay in MILAM INN munsiyari .
Day 02 : Khuliya Top- Early morning start after b/fast, First 07 Km Drive than 3 hrs. trek to Khuliya camp site .
Day 03 : Explore to Khuliya top and Trek to upper Khuliya top for himalayan view.
Day 04 : Back to Munsiyari, Overnight in MILAM INN .
- All Accommodation are provided from Munsyari to Munsyari . In the camp we will provide you swiss tents on two or four sharing basis.
(1) All Meals (veg./non veg.)
(2) Fruit & juices
(3) Tea & coffee
(4) Mineral water
- Guide , Porter and mules
Not included :
- soft/alcoholic drinks, insurance, telecom expenses, meals not specified,
camera fee, emergency evacuation / transport expenses and expenses of personal nature .
- Bring your Trekking gears
1. Trekking Shoe ( Waterproof Shoe would be better )
2. One Warm jacket
3. One pair woolen trousers
4. Waterproof Jacket or Poncho
5.Headtorch or Torch with extra batteries
6. Sunglasses , Sun cream, Water bottle